Monthly Networking Breakfast Meetings - Milwaukee Area Catholics in Business
Catholic Professionals Forum members meet for breakfast networking meetings monthly except for June and July.
We meet from 7:30-9 a.m. We start with networking, then pause for breakfast just before 8 a.m., and then hear the guest speaker.
Cost of attendance is $18 if pre-paid; $20 at the door if pre-registered; $25 for walk-ins. The fee applies whether or not you eat breakfast – which regularly includes some amazing bacon. Register by noon on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.
No charge to priests, deacons or members of religious orders.
Use our contact form to be added to our email list and be notified of upcoming meetings.
Upcoming Networking Meetings
All these meetings run 7:30-9 a.m.
- October 21 – Janine Geske, former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice; MU Distinguished Professor of Law (retired)
- sponsor: Valley of our Lady Monastery – Paul Merline
- November 18 – Paul Riedl Jr., CEO, River Run, on internet security,
- sponsor: Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House – Jim Vogel
- December 16 – TBD
- January 22 – Peggy Williams-Smith, President/CEO – Visit Milwaukee
- sponsor: Hausmann-Johnson Insurance – Diana Schmidt
- February 17 – Dan Scholz, President, Cardinal Stritch University
- March 31 – Pallium Lecture at the Brookfield Conference Center, with Keynote Speaker Ryan T. Anderson, President of the Ethics & Public Policy Center
Support Catholic Professionals Forum
By Sponsoring a Networking Breakfast
Sponsorships are available for Catholic Professionals Forum networking breakfasts.
Funds from sponsorships help support our mission (we regularly donate to Catholic-related charitable causes) and alleviate meeting costs. They also allow us to offer no-cost breakfasts to members of the clergy who attend our meetings.
The cost to sponsor a meeting is $150. Sponsors receive a mention and link on our website, podium time the morning of the meeting, the ability to present materials at the meeting, and one breakfast.
If you or your company is interested in sponsoring a meeting, contact Shelly Wohler.