Monthly Networking Breakfast Meetings - Milwaukee Area Catholics in Business
Catholic Professionals Forum members meet for breakfast networking meetings monthly except for June and July.
We meet from 7:15-9 a.m. We start with networking, then pause for breakfast just before 8 a.m., and then hear the guest speaker.
NEW PRICING: Cost of attendance is $30 if pre-paid; $35 at the door. The fee applies whether or not you eat breakfast. Register by noon on the Tuesday prior to the meeting. No charge to priests, deacons or members of religious orders.
Use our contact form to be added to our email list and be notified of upcoming meetings.
Upcoming Networking Meetings
All these meetings run 7:15-9 a.m.
- February 16 – Tom Carroll, Catholic Investment Strategies
- sponsor: River Run Computers
- February 21 – Pallium Lecture, presented by the Archdiocese at the Brookfield Conference Center; no cost. See details.
- March 16 – Gerard Randall, regarding the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee in 2024
- sponsor: War Memorial Center
- April 20, TBA
- May 18, TBA
- sponsor: Petawa Cultural Center
- June/July – Summer Break, beer garden gathering date to be announced
Support Catholic Professionals Forum
By Sponsoring a Networking Breakfast
Sponsorships are available for Catholic Professionals Forum networking breakfasts.
Funds from sponsorships help support our mission (we regularly donate to Catholic-related charitable causes) and alleviate meeting costs. They also allow us to offer no-cost breakfasts to members of the clergy who attend our meetings.
The cost to sponsor a meeting is $150. Sponsors receive a mention and link on our website, podium time the morning of the meeting, the ability to present materials at the meeting, and one breakfast.
If you or your company is interested in sponsoring a meeting, contact Shelly Wohler.